Verizon (USA): 35% of data traffic now rides over LTE

11 million of Verizon's LTE customers generates 35% of all data traffic. The rest 83 million is responsible for 65% of data. So average LTE subscriber consume 4 times more data, then 3G average subscriber at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment